Building confident youth
Through nature exploration and horseback riding
What We Believe
- Each child has unique gifts to share with the world.
- Kids need time and space to find their strengths.
- Kids need time to explore outside, get dirty, and use their imaginations.
- Kids need adults who help them learn they are powerful, strong, respected, and they have a voice.
- Kids need a space where they believe their ideas are heard and where they feel safe sharing their ideas.
- Kids need opportunities to explore & make connections with the natural world around them.
- Kids need a place where they get the chance to be the expert.
- Kids need a place they can feel accepted no matter what makes them different.
- Learning to work with animals instills confidence and responsibility; and teaches determination and patience.
- Keeping classes small ensures everyone gets attention and can get to know everyone else.
- Kids need a sense of community and of belonging.
- Strong family connections create strong youth.