Weather is a natural part of the world so classes will be held in most types of weather; please dress appropriately. If there is heavy rain, ice, or thunder storms, we will meet indoors or cancel classes. Canceled classes will be rescheduled. Refunds or credit for another class will be provided if you cannot attend the make-up date.
We are confident our classes are fun and educational. However, if you are not satisfied after your first class with us, please email email@example.com for a full refund.
For Weekly Homeschool classes, refunds will not be given for missed classes. Classes canceled due to weather will be rescheduled. Refunds or credit for another class will be provided if you cannot attend the make-up date for a cancelled class.
For Summer Camp, the following refund schedule will be followed:
21+ days before camp: Full refund
7-20 days before camp: 50% refund
Less than 7 days: No refund
Tips (What to bring/wear and other tips)
Classes take place outdoors. Your child will get dirty, hot, cold, and/or wet.
Things to keep in mind:
* Bathroom facilities are often not close by. When we are not near the bathroom, kids may use the woods. We do carry toilet paper.
* Dress for the weather! In cold weather, think layers. Bring extra layers just in case. Bring a change of clothes in case kids get wet or muddy.
* Wear closed toed shoes. No flip flops or slides are allowed.
* Bring a water bottle. Hiking can make you thirsty.
* In Spring, Summer, and Fall bring bug spray and sunscreen.
* Ticks are common in Ohio. It is always a good idea to check for ticks after being out in nature.
* Poison ivy is also common in Ohio. Changing clothes and scrubbing with soap and a washcloth when you get home may help to prevent an allergic reaction.