Weather is a natural part of the world so classes will be held in most types of weather; please dress appropriately. Heavy rain, ice, and thunder storms will cancel classes. Canceled classes will be rescheduled. Refunds or credit for another class will be provided if you cannot attend the make up date.
We are confident our classes are fun and educational. However, if you are not satisfied after your first class with us, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for a full refund.
Refunds will not be given for missed classes. Classes canceled due to weather will be rescheduled. Refunds or credit for another class will be provided if you cannot attend the make up date for a cancelled class.
Tips (What to bring/wear and other tips)
Classes take place outdoors. Your child may get dirty, hot, cold, or wet.
Things to keep in mind:
* Bathroom facilities are often not available or not close by.
* Dress for the weather! In cold weather, think layers. Bring extra layers just in case.
* Wear closed toed shoes. No flip flops are allowed on the hikes.
* Bring a water bottle. Hiking can make you thirsty.
* In Spring, Summer, and Fall bring bug spray and sunscreen.
* Ticks are common in Ohio. It is always a good idea to check for ticks after being out in nature.
* Poison ivy is also common in Ohio. Changing clothes and scrubbing with soap and a washcloth when you get home may help to prevent an allergic reaction.
Bring a Group
Bring 8 to 10 youth and get discounted prices for the whole group.
* A group needs a group leader to arrange the details.
* The leader will arrange a day and time with us just for the group. No group pricing is available for classes already on our schedule. Contact us at email@example.com or 513-526-5076.
* Topics/locations can be chosen to fit the needs of the group.
* Once a group is established, members of the group will be able to pay individually on our website.